Tuesday, February 5, 2013

shy_boy.jpg (325×487)


I am a 16 years old, boy that life in USA that came from a long distant. My name is Ragheed I came all the way from Iraq because the war. I came around 2009 to USA it was hard for me everything was new. New school, new house, new friends, and even new language.  It was hard that I even thought that it will take me long time to learn the English language but I start getting good at the English language within a year.
The first year that I attended middle school I didn't have a lot of friends because I was the shy kid who didn't know the language that good and that he is not from USA so some people did stay away from me. However, after I went to high school I start changing I am not that shy anymore and I have more friends that I go out with every weekend to have fun. In high school, I start playing sports. It did help me to get to know some new people. In the first 3 years, I use to life in an apartment it felt different because I use to life in a big house in Iraq so it was a big change for me. In tell we bought a house that is a good size for my family.
When I left Iraq it was so hard for me because I had to leave all my friends that I know for years it was so hard to say goodbye I still talk with them all the time and I can’t wait until I go to visit them. I always think with myself will they be the same that I remember them or did they change as I did? I will not know the answer in tell I go and met the in few years. And that is the story of my life.       




No comments:

Post a Comment